These unique Vindikta handlebars are constructed out of 1.5" tubing. They are available in 12, 14, 16 and 18" heights and in black powdercoat or chrome. All photos are of 14" handlebars.
This is currently available for 2013 and previous year Street & Ultra Glides. Call (407) 847-0119 to see if the 1.25" version is available for the tighter fairing clearances on the 2014 models.
The Bagger 1.5″ bars are built to be used with Bat Wing fairings. The bars are pre-drilled for internal wiring and are notched to work with the Throttle by Wire system found on 2008 and later touring models. If you are ordering for a 2013 CVO model, please call for special orders.Springer bar option available for this model.
The finish choices are black powdercoat or chrome and specifically fit stock Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Feature:
- Manufactured in Southern California
- 100% professionally TIG welded
- All 1.5" diameter handlebars mount easily to stock Harley-Davidson motorcycles because they step down to a 1" Center
- No special risers required to mount the handlebars
- Laser cut tubing allows for precise fitment during fabrication and equals burr-free openings and connections
- Swaged ends allow for use of stock HD controls without having to notch the tubing and allows a cleaner look and free rotation and positioning of hand controls
- All products are engineered for safety and quality with a multi point internal welding pattern on each tube and reinforced internally at the major stress points
Details of handlebar pictured (some measurements may vary depending on size ordered)
- Width: 35″
- Pull Back: 9″
Care must be taken when placing orders for these bars. Because of the manufacturing process there are no refunds or changes once the order has been placed.