Shop by Price
Shop by Price
- Trike Conversion Kits
Trike Conversion Kits
We love trikes. We convert motorcycles to trikes in our shop, or we can sell you the kit to do it yourself at home. We will work with you to help you decide what to buy. Call us at (407) 847-0119 or contact us for help making all the choices.
TRIKE KIT FINDER - Search by Motorcycle Make and Model - Click HERE
Why do a Trike Conversion?
Here are some of the reasons to ride a trike:
- "Love my trike! It was a gift I gave myself on my 65th birthday when I decided to ride my own instead of being a passenger."
- "My trike gives me a feel of freedom and serenity like nothing else....keeping my knees in the breeze every chance I get"
- "Trikes are not only for us old people. Trikes are for the people that have rode all their lives and for some medical reason or another can't do the 2 wheels anymore......riding never leaves your system and it doesn't matter what you ride..just ride.
- We have rode for 30 years and am seriously thinking of getting one because of medical reasons. "
- "I have no more knee or hip pain since I triked my Softail"
Trike Conversion Technical Options
- Axle Choice: You can pick a straight axle or an independent rear suspension axle
- Raked Tree: Raking out your triple tree is optional, but be warned that your trike will not handle easily if you skip this option. Learn more here about rake and trail and why it matters. Click here for raked tree options.
- Steering Dampener: This is also optional but it can also assist with steering your trike. Click here for choices.
- Reverse Drive: Most trike riders quickly get used to living without reverse, but it can make getting out of tight spots easier. Click here for some options.
- Body Kits: We have a number of body kits that you can buy alone, or with a package.
- Search by Make, Model & Year: Not sure where to start? Start with what fits by clicking here.
- Trike Lifts - work on your trike in style with a lift designed to carry its weight
Some Art In Motion Trike Conversions and Custom Trikes
Click to see some of the Trike Conversions done in-house at Art In Motion in Kissimmee, Florida. We also convert and ship worldwide to allowable countries.
1993 Harley Tour Glide Trike Conversion - click here
Harley Davidson Softail Trike Conversion - click here
Handicap fitment on Trikes - click here
Harley Davidson Electraglide Trike Conversion - click here
Tuk Tuk Trike #1 - click here
Flyin' Trike - click here
Motorcycle Trike Conversion Brands
We currently carry the following brands and are always looking for reliable choices and options.
- Champion Sidecar - Champion is now the responsible party for Lehman Trikes, so we represent both manufacturers
- Frankenstein Trikes
- Extreme Trike (formerly known as American Trike)
Trike Kit Finder - Click Here to find options to fit your motorcycle by year, make and model
Questions? Contact Us for pricing options or Call (407) 847-0119 . We ship worldwide.