- Trike Accessories
- Trike Axles
- Paughco-Based Straight Axle Trike Conversion for Harley 2007-2013 Dyna
This is a complete trike conversion kit for a 2007 - 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna.
- Live Axle assembly with 1 1/8” wide, 66-tooth pulley.
- Gear Housing: CNC machined solid steel , Precision cut and welded 1” x 4” tubing and 1” x 2 ½” rectangular tubing
- Axle tubes: Made of 2 3/8” diameter thick wall tubing
- Spider Gears: US-made Dana 44
- Wheel Hubs: Automotive-style Timken-type splined wheel hubs
- Brakes: 2-piston Wilwood calipers
- Rotors: Two-piece 11.09”-diameter rotors with offset hat
- Finish: Gloss black Powdercoat
- Measurement: 41 5/8” Hub to Hub
- Swing Arm
- Fender Kit - Black powder coated
- Vance & Hines Short Shots
- Raked Triple Tree for narrow glide or wide glide - This modifies the trail which helps with trike handling.
- Brake Lines
- Lug Nuts
INSTALLATION NOTES: 2007-2013 Dyna with 1" rear drive belt, recommend changing to 1 1/8" wide 130 -tooth rear drive belt.
*** Shipping Price is approximate - actual shipping and crating will be charged based on your location and whether location is commercial or residential
*** Wheels are not included ***
- Purchase separately: 15” x 6” wheels with a 2 ¾” backspace and GM/Chevy 12mm x 1.5mm pitch lug nuts