Photo of this product is of a 3" over springer
These Springer fork assemblies come assembled and include the fork stem, top nut, crown nut, top clamp, and inner and outer springs.
- Use with narrow 19" or 21" wheels ONLY.
- Please specify type of neck when ordering (Big Twin or Sportster).
- Also, please specify style of top clamp..... with ears (for dog bone style risers) or without ears (for Glide style risers)
Outside width is 6¼".
- Distance between rockers where axle goes is approximately 6¼".
- Minimum inside width is approximately 4"
- 1981 and earlier Sportster front end has a 7/8" neck stem.
- 1982 and later has a 1" neck stem.
- Rockers are available for 5/8" or 3/4"-diameter axles.
- Stock Harley axles will not fit Paughco Springers.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.