Questions? Call (407) 847-0119.
With engineering advantages in swing arm and suspension technology, custom-designed drive train and a high-performance disc brake system we're confident that the Softail trike will have no problem proving to your friends or to the highway that the owners of this trike still breathe Harley!
Available for 1987 - Up FLST - Click HERE to search for kits fitting other models
Please Note: Owners of the Softail Deluxe model will need to purchase several hundred dollars worth of components that are not in manufacturer's kit. These include muffler attachment hardware, shocks and a backrest.
- Gel-Coat (in Base Price)
- High-performance, independent front and rear disc brake systems - Increased safety when braking in turns
- Champion-designed "Easy-Install" rear-end - A custom-made differential, designed to fit the OEM's drive sprocket.
- Powder-coated structural components - Improved durability, longer lasting coating system
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction - Rugged, durable product that will last longer
- Extra-large trunk plus over-wheel storage - Increased capacity: two full-face helmets and more
- OEM tail and signal lights - Preserves classic Softail styling
- Drive belt included with '87-'99 FLSTC models only.
- Width: 54.5"
- Length: 99"
- Length with Raked Triple Tree: 101.5"
- Wheelbase: 67"
- Wheelbase w/ EZ Steer: 69.5"
- Load Capacity: 550 lbs
- Tire Size: 205/70/R15
- Brakes: High Performance Disk
- Trunk Capacity: 5.75 cubic feet
- Suspension: Zero-Flex" swing arm using OEM shocks + 2 coil-over Progressive helper shocks
- All electrical components factory installed
- All mounting hardware
- Complete detailed instructions
- High performance disc brakes
- Wheels (aluminum alloy) and mounted, balanced tires (205/70/R15)
Vehicles are no longer being painted by the manufacture with a fixed color. Current paints contain variants that can occur in the mixing, application, and human process, that contribute to the difficulty of matching colors. Due to the complexity of the colors being used by the manufacturers, color matching paint of an existing product in some cases can be extremely difficult. In addition, Age of vehicle, and fading throughout the years, add to the difficulty of matching paint.
The manufacturer takes extra steps to deliver a professional paint job that will match the existing paint however, in all of our diligence; we cannot and will not guarantee an exact color match.
Art In Motion will arrange shipping which may be more or less than the standard shipping price shown on this item. Price depends on your location.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.