Fantastic price for 1500# motorcycle or Trike lift
Upgraded Brand New Motorcycle/ATV Lift Table!
- Two Years Parts Warranty
- 8.8 Construction Grade Hardware
- Stable Scissor Frame with Precise Pivot Shafts and Thicker Gauge Steel
- New Pneumatic Foot Value
- Free Service Jack ($100 Value)
- All Replacement Parts Are Available
- Ask Us for Roller Plate, Long Ramp, Wheel Dolly, and XLT Set (Extend to 72"!)
Contact: 1 407 847-0119 (Phone) or 1 407 383-3264 (Text or Phone).
Free shipping to commercial address (in a business zone) with unloading equipment or freight terminal (Text/Call us for terminal locations. No additional charge when picking up from terminals). Residential+Liftgate (addresses in a non-business zone): $75. Additional charges may apply for addresses in remote areas or in limited access zones (schools, government buildings, farms, golf courses, and camps).
Each shipment has a tracking number. Please note that delivery time is estimated but not guaranteed.
APlusLift MT1500X is a 1500lb Heavy Duty Air Operated Lift Table with Side Extension (48" width). It is one of the most popular lifts, including a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a 3 Stage Adjustable Front Extension, a 20" long Drive-on Approach Ramp, and a FREE Service Jack.
All replacement parts are available upon requests.
- Adjustable Table Lengths: 84" - 97" - 110"
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 LB
- Table Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
- Table Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
- Adjustable Front Extension: 84" (Table Alone), 97" (Stage 1 Extension), 110" (Stage 2 Extension)
- Stage 1 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 115"
- Stage 1 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 97"
- Stage 2 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
- Stage 2 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
- Drop Out Tail Dimensions: 14" x 21"
- Removable Approach Ramp Length: 20"
- Table Width without Extension: 24"
- Table Width with Extension: 48"
- Table Steel Thickness: 1/8"
- Safety Locking Positions (to top of table): 19.5", 21.75", 23.5", 25", 27", 28.5", 30"
- Maximum Lifting Height (to top of table): 33"
- Lowered Height (to top Of table): 7"
- Lifting Table Surface Area without Side Extensions:
- Table: 24" x 84"
- Stage 1 Ext.: 24" x 97"
- Stage 2 Ext.: 24" x 110"
- Lifting Table Surface Area with Side Extensions:
- Table: 48" x 84"
- Stage 1 Ext.: 48" x 97"
- Stage 2 Ext.: 48" x 110"
- Service Jack:
- Max Lifting Height: 15"
- Lowered Height: 3.5"
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 LB (Note this is for service jack. The lift table supports 1,500 lb)
- Air Requirements: 90-110 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 550 LB
- Installation Manual
- 1 service jack included. The service jack designed for lifting motorcycles for wheel service, and with included adapters, will also lift ATV and other small vehicles.
- 3 stage adjustable front extension. Front chopper extension allows long bikes to fit onto the lift.
- 7 position safety locking system. Secures lift in place while operating.
- An adjustable front extension and front stop which help longer motorcycle.
- Compact portable design. Makes the AP-MT1500X easy to move and store.
- Detachable drive on ramp. Low angle ramp protects bikes as they are rolled onto and off of the lift.
- Drop out tail. Allows access to rear of vehicles and makes wheel service easier.
- Enhanced rack under main table. 7 position safety locking system: secures lift in place while working.
- Front wheel vise. Secures vehicles and includes adjustable front stop.
- Greasable shaft. Grease zerks on axle maintains smooth rolling action.
- Pneumatic operation. Air powered with foot pedal controls.
- Single heavy duty pneumatic cylinder. Heavy-duty construction w/ sealed roller bearings for smooth operation.
- Tailor-made cylinder with strong steel. Strengthening cylinder wall to support genuine 1,500 lb capacity.
- We usually ship in 3 business days after payment.
- All our products are shipped with tracking numbers.
- For products less than 150 LB, we use FedEx or UPS shipping services.
- For products over 150 LB (for example, car lifts or motorcycle lift tables), we use established LTL freight companies for freight services. It usually takes about one week to mid-west and about one and half week to east coast. Please understand that freight time is not comparable to UPS or Fedex shipping services for lifts. Lifts weights over 500 LB but FedEx and UPS shipping services accept packages up to 150 LB.
- Sorry we do not ship to a P.O. Box.
- We accept payment by Western union, credit card, or certified check payments Check must clear before shipping.
- If there is a problem with your payment, please contact us ASAP.
Technical Issues and Feedback
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us. If you have any problem with the product you received, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly.
- Please do not leave a negative feedback before we resolve your problem.
- We ship replacement parts for free within the warranty time. Please let us know if you have any problem with parts.
- Please to contact us if you want to purchase additional parts.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.